The Returns and Refunds Policy is a fundamental part of customer service in any company that sells products or services. This policy should be clear and easy for customers to understand, as it allows them to have a satisfactory shopping experience and gives them the confidence of knowing that if something does not meet their expectations, they will be able to return it or request a refund. The returns and refunds policy should include detailed information on the terms, conditions and processes defined to ensure a positive experience for customers.
At IMOP we want to make sure that you have a clear and precise understanding of the general warranty conditions we offer for the parts supplied. Therefore, we inform you of the following:
- The warranty period for parts supplied is one year from the date of invoice, except for exceptions expressly indicated on the invoice. This warranty covers manufacturing defects.
- If any of the parts supplied are defective, the warranty consists of the free replacement of such part. However, parts subject to wear and tear are not included in the warranty.
- Tampering with serial numbers or product labeling will void the warranty.
- IMOP is not responsible for damage caused by accidents, improper transportation, accidents, improper handling or unauthorized modifications to the product. In any of these cases, the warranty will be void.
- After the customer receives the material, claims for damage to the material or packaging will not be accepted if they are not indicated on the packing slip and are not reported to IMOP within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
- No payment will be made for any material after 15 days from the date of invoice. In addition, the material must be in perfect saleable condition (packaging, seals, labeling, etc.) in order for the credit note to be issued.
- If you need to process the Return Goods Authorization for assembled equipment, only those that have been assembled by IMOP’s specialized technicians or that have been sent by us will be accepted. Assembled equipment that has been purchased as spare parts or whose component has not been purchased from IMOP will not be accepted. In such a case, the customer must follow the normal return of goods process.
We hope we have clarified all the general warranty conditions and if you have any additional questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us.