Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Responsible: IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.
- Trade Name: IMOP
- NIF/CIF: B80553258
- Address: C/ Sierra de Guadarrama. 28500 Arganda del Rey (Arganda del Rey)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, in volume 7983, book 0, sheet 73 and sheet M-128951, on 17-05-1994
In this space the user can find all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing navigation.
IMOP (IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.) as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and comply with the national and European requirements governing the collection and use of the personal data of users.
This website therefore strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as With Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General terms and conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of web pages, members of the IMOP website including the contents and services made available on them. Any person who accesses the website, https://www.imopsl.com (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the portal https://www.imopsl.com
Personal data we collect and how we do it
User commitments and obligations
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with IMOP. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. With regard to the contents of this website, it is prohibited to:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless our authorization is available as legitimate holders;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or us as legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the web, https://www.imopsl.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of IMOP or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://www.imopsl.com or that prevented, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://www.imopsl.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein although we put all the necessary means and the necessary security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to IMOP may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L., assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on data protection. The communication between users and https://www.imopsl.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Under the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of IMOP are expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by IMOP.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, ordering and presentation thereof) photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other proprietary rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify IMOP of this circumstance stating:
- Personal data of the data subject who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. (IMOP) does not grant any guarantee or be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable legislation and force
In general, the relations between IMOP and the users of its telematics services, present on this website are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and the courts and tribunals of Arganda del Rey.
The legal notice was last updated on 28-03-2019.