Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Responsible: IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P., S.L.
- Trade Name: IMOP
- NIF/CIF: B80553258
- Address: C/ Sierra de Guadarrama, 23. 28500 Arganda del Rey (Madrid).
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 7983, book 0, folio 73 and page M-128951, on 17-05-1994.
Here you will find information about the legal terms and conditions that regulate the relationship between users and us as responsible for this website. Before browsing, it is important that users are aware of these terms.
As responsible for this website, IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. (IMOP) is committed to process the information of users and customers with total guarantee and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of users’ personal data.
We strictly comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General terms and conditions of use
The current General Conditions establish the rules for the use and access to the web pages of the IMOP website, as well as to the contents and services offered therein. By accessing https://www.imopsl.com, any person who does so (referred to as a “User”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may change at any time.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
User commitments and obligations
You must know and accept that entering this website does not mean starting any kind of business with IMOP. Therefore, you agree to use the website, its services and contents respecting the current laws, good faith and public order.
You may not use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or purposes that may damage or prevent the website from functioning properly. On the contents of this website, you may not:
- Reproduce, distribute or change them, in whole or in part, without our authorization as rightful owners;
- Violate the rights of IMOP or us as rightful owners;
- Use them for commercial or advertising purposes.
By using the https://www.imopsl.com website, you agree not to do anything that may damage the image, interests and rights of IMOP or other persons or that may damage, disable or overload the https://www.imopsl.com website or prevent its normal use.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not completely secure and that https://www.imopsl.com cannot ensure that there are no malicious programs or other elements that may affect your computer systems (software and hardware) or your electronic documents and files, although we make every effort and take appropriate security measures to prevent these harmful elements.
The personal data you communicate to IMOP may be stored in automatic or non-automatic databases, which are the exclusive property of IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L., which takes all the technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information in them according to the current data protection laws. The communication between you and https://www.imopsl.com uses a secure channel and the data is encrypted with https protocols, so we guarantee the best security conditions so that no one can access your personal data.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
IMOP informs that, by virtue of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without its prior authorization.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of IMOP. All contents of this website, including text, software, content (such as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate proprietary rights and laws of Spain and international treaties to which Spain is a party.
If a user or a third party considers that their legitimate intellectual property rights have been violated due to the introduction of specific content on the website, they should inform IMOP of this fact, providing the following details:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in case the claim is filed by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- The accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated.
- An express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
In relation to the use of its website, IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. (IMOP) wishes to inform that it does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible in any case for damages of any nature that may derive from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and proper functioning of the website, or its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- IMOP wants to make it clear that it is not responsible under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable legislation and force
Regarding the relationship between IMOP and the users of its telematic services available on this website, we would like to inform that they are governed by Spanish law and by the courts and tribunals of Arganda del Rey.
The legal notice was last updated on 13/03/2023.