Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data to this website.
This website respects and cares for users’ personal data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services we are required to provide.
- We do not share our users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if they have their express permission.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data concerning the professional, economic or privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor without their consent.
IMOP has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.
- Trade Name: IMOP
- NIF/CIF: B80553258
- Address: C/ Sierra de Guadarrama. 28500 Arganda del Rey (Arganda del Rey)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Spare parts public works machinery
- Registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, in volume 7983, book 0, sheet 73; M-128951, on 17-05-1994
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data sent to us through the forms on the website, will receive the data processing of “Web Users and Subscribers”.
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes. We will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. Minimum possible.
- Limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review my lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Integrity and Confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and ensure confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether IMOP is processing personal data concerning us or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Ask for rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request data portability.
The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. IMOP has a social media presence. The processing of the data carried out by the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of https://www.imopsl.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user of IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. It will process your data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, informing you of IMOP activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow. Under no circumstances will we use social media follower profiles to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. (IMOP) domiciled in C/ Sierra de Guadarrama. 28500 Arganda del Rey (Arganda del Rey), Arganda del Rey, 28500 will be responsible for the processing of data for web users and subscribers.
IMOP, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without the prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals. In such cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have visited https://www.imopsl.com previously and associate a particular audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our page to do so again.
The information we collect thanks to this feature is collected by Google Adwords cookies. You may know the data these cookies collect in the following privacy policies:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. If a service that allows you to interact with social networks is installed, it may be that even if users do not use the service, the service collects web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
Adwords is a Google platform for ADVERTISERS who want to advertise on GOOGLE. In https://www.imopsl.com we use Google Adwords, Google’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads to display on other websites. When you generate an ad, you can target your audience by:
- Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until it is requested to be deleted by the data subject.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.imopsl.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.imopsl.com to analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.imopsl.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Webempresa Europa, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.webempresa.com (Webempresa Europa, S.L.). Webempresa Europa, S.L. processes the data in order to perform its hosting services to IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.
Web platform: WordPress. Learn more at: https://es.wordpress.com. WordPress processes the data in order to perform its web platform services to IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.
Email marketing: Rapidmail, domiciled in EU. More information at: https://my.rapidmail.es/ (Rapidmail). Rapidmail processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services to IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.
When browsing https://www.imopsl.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
https://www.imopsl.com undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely. That is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.imopsl.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnableness of the Internet network and therefore the breach of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by IMOP to process the customer’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when IMOP becomes aware, it must notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Data accuracy and veracity
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://www.imopsl.com exonerating IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. (IMOP), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable. It may be done at any time by contacting IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. (IMOP) in the terms set out in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.imopsl.com does not carry out spam practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, https://www.imopsl.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 29-07-2020.