Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the responsible: IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P., S.L.
- Trade Name: IMOP
- NIF/CIF: B80553258
- Address: C/ Sierra de Guadarrama, 23. 28500 Arganda del Rey (Madrid), Spain.
- Email: [email protected]
- Activity: Spare parts for construction, construction and mining machinery.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 7983, book 0, folio 73 and page M-128951, on 17-05-1994.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data sent through the web forms will be treated as “web users and subscribers” data. To ensure the security of user data, all technical and organizational security measures established by current legislation are implemented.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
When processing your personal data, we apply the following principles in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always ask for your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes, and we will inform you in advance in a transparent manner.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes of processing, and depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period. For subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated with appropriate security measures to ensure its confidentiality and prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
At IMOP, any person has the right to request confirmation as to whether we are processing his or her personal data. In addition, interested parties may request access to their personal data, rectification or deletion of such data, limitation of processing, opposition to processing and request portability of their data. If the data is inaccurate or no longer needed, the data subjects may request its rectification or deletion. In certain circumstances, data subjects may also request the limitation of the processing of their data and the company will only keep them for the defense of claims. If the interested parties object to the processing of their data, it can only be processed for legitimate reasons or for the defense of possible claims. Data subjects also have the right to receive their personal data in a structured format and to transmit it to another data controller. If they consider that their rights are not being respected, they may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
IMOP does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, unless prior consent has been obtained from the user or in cases of collaboration with other professionals, in which case the user will be previously informed and it will be carried out with the strictest security standards. IMOP will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
The remarketing feature of https://www.imopsl.com allows you to show ads to people who have previously visited the site. This tool uses Google Ads cookies to collect information about user activity on the website. If you do not want your information collected, you can disable Google or third-party cookies through Google’s Ads Settings or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page. It is important to note that if a service is installed to interact with social networks, it may collect web traffic data from the pages on which it is installed, even if users do not use the service. In any case, the information obtained will be subject to the privacy settings of each user in the corresponding social network.
Google Ads is a Google advertising platform that allows advertisers to advertise on Google. At https://www.imopsl.com, we use this platform to create campaigns and advertisements that are displayed on other websites. When creating an ad, you can target advertising to a specific audience based on their location, demographics (age, gender, etc.), interests (activities, hobbies, etc.), purchase history on the Internet and through other channels, among other factors.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data, category and time
Any commercial offer of products and services is based on your consent, but the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the execution of the subscription contract.
We only collect identification data and no specially protected categories of data are processed.
We keep the personal data provided for as long as the business relationship is maintained or until you request its deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In https://www.imopsl.com we use various tools to manage your data, which are contracted by third parties. In order to provide the services necessary for the development of our activity, we share data with the following providers under their respective privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.imopsl.com, including your IP address, is transmitted to and stored directly on Google servers in the United States.
- Hosting: Webempresa Europa, S.L. based in Spain. Webempresa Europa, S.L. processes the data with the purpose of providing hosting services to IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.
- Web platform: WordPress. WordPress treats the data with the purpose of carrying out its web platform services to IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.
- Email marketing: Rapidmail, domiciled in EU. Rapidmail treats the data with the purpose of performing its email marketing services to IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L.
When you visit https://www.imopsl.com, non-identifiable data, such as your IP address, approximate location and your use of the site, may be collected. This data cannot be used to identify you directly. In addition, data related to your browsing habits may be collected through third party services. To analyze trends, administer the site and gather demographic information about users, we use third-party analytics services such as Google Analytics.
Data secrecy and security
In https://www.imopsl.com, we are committed to use and treat the personal data of users confidentially and in accordance with its purpose, complying with the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, according to current data protection regulations. In addition, we have an SSL certificate that ensures the secure transmission of data between the server and the web user. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Internet network and the possible violation of data by third parties.
IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. will ensure that all persons authorized by IMOP to process customer data will maintain the confidentiality of such data. In the event of a security incident, IMOP will promptly notify the customer and provide information related to the incident as reasonably requested by the customer.
Accuracy and veracity of data, acceptance and consent and revocability.
As a user, it is your responsibility to ensure that the data you provide on https://www.imopsl.com is accurate and correct, and you exonerate IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. (IMOP) from any responsibility related to the veracity of such data. You warrant that the personal data you provide is accurate, current and authentic, and you agree to keep it up to date. By providing information through the contact or subscription form, you agree to provide complete and correct information.
Please note that you can revoke your consent to the processing and transfer of your data at any time. To exercise your ARCO rights, please contact IMPORTACIÓN RECAMBIOS O.P. S.L. (IMOP) in accordance with the terms set forth in this Policy. It should be noted that the revocation will not have retroactive effects.